The Description of Uber
Heard of popular Uber private car/taxi/cab-like service and wondering what the heck it is? Well, you’re not the only one!
Hailing a car isn’t exactly challenging to do, but it sure can be discomfort when you try and try but just can’t receive a cab driver’s gestures. Uber helps to take a lot of tiresomeness like this out of the traditional ways of taking a cab.
The San Francisco headquartered transportation network company (TNC) – Uber offers services including peer-to-peer ride-sharing, ride service hailing, bicycle-sharing system, and food delivery services.
What after you downloaded the Uber App?
The idea works a little something like this: You download the free Uber app for Android, iPhone or Windows Phone, and you use it to signal your want for a ride.
All it takes is a click from your finger, and in a few minutes, a nice, shiny black car will display up to take you to your destination.
Since your credit card is already linked to the mobile app you used to call for the drive, your payment and tip will be deducted automatically. Nice, right?
Requesting an Uber is easy – here’s how it works:
– Use the app to inform where you want to be picked up: Use your phone’s GPS to tell Company’s cab your current location so they can pick you up.
– Wait for the service to respond: they’ll send you a text informing you of how long you’ll need to be patient before you can expect to be picked up. When the cab arrives, you’ll receive another text to let you know.
– Wait for your amount to be automatically charged: Your credit card will get automatically charged. You can offer the driver a cash tip.
– Optionally divide your fare with other passengers: If you’re taking a drive with one or more people, you have the option to split up the fare easily and quickly through the app. Others must have the app installed, along with their credit card information set up on it so they can offer payments.
– Rate your drive: Once your ride is over, you can use the app to rate your overall experience with Service. You can even leave specific comments, and then optionally leave a tip that will be charged to your credit card on file.
For extra added convenience, the Service gives you a fare quote according to your location and route before you even decide to call a cab, so you can see exactly what the cost will be without any surprises.
For more details, please visit: https://www.uber.com/cities
Uber 4.255. 10002 Update
Have a question, visit: uber.com/help
Uber Technologies, Inc.