Video Games are the parcel of Android smartphones and most of them depend on a WiFi to fetch data from their servers.
However, if you don’t have a WiFi, you can’t play online games, and this is very disappointing. Here, we’re sharing a comprehensive list of 20 Best Offline Android Games which you can play without a WiFi connection. Let’s get into it.
Top 20 Best Android games to play offline
1- Alto’s Odyssey – Action
This will be right to say that Alto’s Odyssey is one of the largely popular games that can be played even without an internet connection around!
Key features of Alto’s Odyssey include:
– Crisp graphics with exciting gameplay
– A side-scrolling infinite runner
– A range of different environments
– Coins collecting adventure
– High-level of customization
Alto’s Odyssey is available both on Google Play Store and here on the site.
2- Bloons TD 6 – Strategy
Bloons TD 6 is another prominent classic tower defense game that can be played offline. The game is one of the best of its genre and has very similar mechanics to the other Tower Defense games with some unique touch.
Key features of Bloons TD 6 include:
– 20 different maps, with each map, has its own difficulty
– Monkey heroes
– Deep monkey knowledge system
– Intense visual effects with vibrant animations
Bloons TD 6 can be downloaded as an apk file from the “link” here.
3- Crashlands – Adventure
Crashlands is a role-playing offline Android game that allows you to build your base in order to defeat the bad guys in the play.
Key features of Crashlands include:
– A simple yet interesting combat system
– Unique crafting mechanism to craft various defense items
– RPG-style character progression
– Intuitive Base Building
– Easy cloud saving.
Crashlands is accessible for download here and on the Google Play Store.
4- Crossy Road – Action
Crossy Road is another iconic game that can be played both online and offline. In the game, you will be taking care of your chicken, who has to cross the road by avoiding any obstacles.
The gameplay of Crossy Road might sound simple – but it’s very challenging, and you’ll have real fun playing it.
Key features of Crossy Road include:
– Over 150 pop-art inspired characters
– Multiple paths such as crossroads, rivers, and train tracks
– Ability to dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
– Pure, simple, and innovative gameplay
Crossy Road can be downloaded as an apk file from the “link” below.
5- Eternium – Role-playing
Eternium is one of the Top 20 Android games to play in offline mode. In the game, you can enjoy the stimulating RPG action without a WiFi connection.
The game makes you look for the dungeons and ruins while killing bad guys along the way.
You can play in Eternium as a mage or a warrior with a sword or an ax and learn new skills to increase your powers.
Key features of Eternium include:
– Responsive and fast-paced combat
– Spectacular special effects
– Pleasing sounds
– Rewarding damage numbers
– Inspiring music scores.
Eternium is available for offline play on Play Store.
6- Hooky Crook – Casual
A relatively new offline Android game where you get the light actions combat. The game makes you play the role of a car burglar as well as of a cat.
Key features of Hooky Crook include:
– Simple and intuitive controls
– 84 levels with each level have its own range of difficulty
– Endless replay to get the highest score in each level.
Hooky Crook is available in the Google Play Store, and it can also be downloaded as an apk file from the “link” here.
7- Kingdom Rush Vengeance – Strategy
Kingdom Rush Vengeance is yet another much-loved tower defense video game that is available to play in the offline mode.
The game belongs to the popular tower defense gaming series known as “Kingdom Rush”, and it’s as awesome as its predecessors.
In the game, your main role is to set up the defenses and kill the bad dudes.
Key features of Kingdom Rush Vengeance include:
– Over 16 different stages
– The choice for picking arsenal towers
– Ability to make devastating combinations to stop enemies
– 10 powerful heroes
– 19 challenging stages across three lands rip for the taking
Kingdom Rush Vengeance is available on the Play Store as well as on the “link” provided below.
8- Minecraft – Action & adventure
Minecraft is a widely-known arcade, action plus adventure video game that offers an offline mode to its users.
The game offers the best value for its users’ money, as it allows them to explore their creative abilities and it makes them create the whole world themselves.
Key features of Minecraft include:
– Free add-ons to further customize the play
– Slash commands to give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day and so on
– Nice and easy-to-understand controls
Minecraft is accessible both as an apk file and on the Google Play Store.
9- Pocket City – Simulation
Pocket City is a city-building Android game where you can build and manage your own city. From building roads to managing the factory areas, the game lets you manage whole affairs of your metropolitan.
Key features of Pocket City include:
– Ability to trigger fun events like block parties, or adversities like tornadoes
– Quests to earn XP and money
– Opportunity to boost your cash flow, happiness, and more
– Intuitive, touch-based play
Pocket City can be installed as an apk file from the “link” here.
10- The Room Series – Puzzle
A great package for puzzle solvers – The Room Series is another nice video game in the list of Top 20 Best Android games to play offline!
The first 3 games of the series are set in a room where the players try to solve the puzzles so they can escape the room. The 4th and the last game is set in a dollhouse.
One of the best things about The Room Series is that each of its game comes with multiple endings depending on how you solve the puzzles.
Key features of The Room Series include:
– Thought-provoking puzzles
– Spine-tingling music
– An ideal encapsulation of the fear & pleasure of discovery.
The latest game in The Room Series is available to download in the Play Store and in the apk “link” here.
11- Infinity Loop – Puzzle
Infinity Loop is another one of the Top 20 Best Android games to play offline. The game combines relaxation and simplicity while connecting various curved shapes to create a whole shape with no breaks.
Key features of Infinity Loop include:
– Infinite levels of play
– Connect lines and corners to create closed shapes
– Cool & relaxing gameplay
Infinity Loop can be downloaded as an apk file via the “link” button here.
12- Despicable Me – Action & adventure
Despicable Me is another action plus adventure video game that comes with both the online and offline modes for its users.
The game is a 3D runner game where you race with the minions collecting bananas as you jump, dodge, roll or just scramble against others in fast-paced missions.
Key features of Despicable Me include:
– Dozens of cool & unique Minion costumes
– Power-ups to help your Minion accomplish their despicable missions
– 3D game environments exhilarated by locations from the Despicable Me movies.
Despicable Me newest video game is available in the Play Store. As an apk file, it can be downloaded from here.
13- Hill Climb Racing 2 – Racing
Hill Climb Racing 2 is an upgrade from the hilarious and exciting Hill Climb. The game can be played without a WiFi connection and it’s even more exciting than its predecessor game.
Key features of Hill Climb Racing 2 include:
– Opportunity to unlock cars to choose the Best One for your racing taste
– Ability to choose & upgrade 14+ Unique Tuning Parts
– An ultimate racing team
– Graphics optimization for both high and low-resolution devices.
Hill Climb Racing 2 is available as an apk file via the “link” here.
14- Asphalt 8: Airborne – Racing
Asphalt 8 Airborne is another of the Top 20 Best Android games to play without WiFi. It combines a true amalgamation of quality graphics, speed, and attractive cars.
In the game, you race your car to win cash prizes that can then use for numerous upgrades like new cars and more.
Key features of Asphalt 8 airborne include:
– Real-looking luxury cars and motorbikes
– Exotic new locations
– An endless stream of content for speed mutants
– Music to rev your soul.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is available in both the Google Play Store and in the APK “link” here.
15- 3D Pool Ball – Sports
3D Pool Ball is one of the unique offline Android games in the sports genre, as it offers pocket billiards in a 3D view just like you are playing the real-world.
Key features of 3D Pool Ball include:
– Attractive visuals, with great animations and double fun
– Big bets. Big Wins
– Realistic 2D view as well as the 3D view.
3D Pool Ball in apk file is accessible from the “link” below.
16- Darts King – Sports
Darts King is one of those Android games that let you play darts without any WiFi connection nearby. The single-player mode of the game can be played offline.
Key features of Darts King include:
– Classic darts of various rules
– Supports up to 16 languages
– Dartboard with a variety of trick shots.
Darts King is accessible from the Play Store.
17- SoulCraft – Action RPG
SoulCraft is another RPG of Top 20 Android Games to play without WiFi. The game is for warriors who have already played ultimate combat games and defeated crime.
Key features of SoulCraft include:
– Mesmerizing graphics and best role-playing gameplay
– Realistic locations from the likes of Venice, New York, Rome, Hamburg and Egypt
– More races including Demon and Human.
18- SimCity BuildIt – Simulation Creativity
SimCity BuildIt is one of the leading offline Android games to play without a WiFi connection. In the game, you have to groom and establish your city with countless structures – where your citizens can grow their skills and move in a positive direction.
Key features of SimCity BuildIt include:
– Efforts to keep your city to life
– Ability to put your imagination on the city’s map
– Battle your way to the victory
– Connections to make a team.
SimCity BuildIt is available both in Play Store and in the “link” here.
19- Cats Go – Offline Adventure
Cats Go Offline is another fun Android game to be played without a WiFi. The game uses the Augmented Reality Technology to give a more realistic view to its users.
In the Game, you just have to move through a small location either it’s your home in the game or any other place to catch the cats and add to your collection.
Key features of Cats Go include:
– Augmented reality technology
– Ability to catch as many pets as you can and fill up your own Cats GO collection
– Opportunity to explore the environment around you to grab pocket cats.
Cats Go can be easily downloaded both from the Play Store and from the free “link” provided here.
20- Limbo – Adventure
Limbo is a unique puzzle game of the Top 20 Android Games to play without WiFi. The game is about utilizing the resources of the environment to solve puzzles and move ahead to find the character’s sister, who lost in the Limbo world.
Key features of Limbo include:
– Grey-scale graphics with minimalist ambient sounds
– An eerie, haunting environment
– Dark visuals to conceal numerous lethal surprises
– Lethal monsters hiding in the shadows
– A lot of puzzles & traps.
Limbo for offline play is available to download in the Google Play Store and the free apk “link” here.
Top 20 Android Games to Play Without WiFi
|1.||Alto’s Odyssey – action|
|2.||Bloons TD 6 – strategy|
|3.||Crashlands – adventure|
|4.||Crossy Road – Action|
|5.||Eternium – role-playing|
|6.||Hooky Crook – casual|
|7.||Kingdom Rush Vengeance – strategy|
|8.||Minecraft – action & adventure|
|9.||Pocket City – simulation|
|10.||The Boom Series – puzzle|
|11.||Infinity Loop – puzzle|
|12.||Despicable Me – action & adventure|
|13.||Hill Climb Racing 2 – Racing|
|14.||Asphalt 8: Airbone – racing|
|15.||3D Pool Ball – sports|
|16.||Darts King – sports|
|17.||SoulCraft – action RPG|
|18.||SimCity BuildIt – simulation creativity|
|19.||Cats Go – offline adventure|
|20.||Limbo – adventure|
Top 20 Android Games to Play without WiFi