Many of us carry finely-tuned habit-building devices in our pockets all day: our smartphones. The best healthy habit apps either prompt you to do something, helping you develop a new habit, or help you modify and advance your existing ones.
Whatever you might be up to, if you want to get in shape or enjoy a healthy lifestyle, Samsung Health is a significant tool to keep a check-and-balance of your activities, so you’ll always stay aware of how you can improve or what destinies you need to meet your objective.
The main idea of Samsung Health is to retrieve track of the number of steps you walk each day, the length and the number of calories you burn, as well as the path you’ve followed when riding your bike or with any other type of exercise.
It will help you measure the impact of the activity that you’ve performed during your day, as well as its caloric equivalent.
Helping you with maintaining a fully healthy lifestyle is the aim of the Samsung Health App. Whether you run or walk, bike, or hike, play indoor or outdoor, you can enter and track all your physical exercises in a single step by using the various trackers that come built-in with Samsung Health.
The mishmash of tools and techniques in the app helps you keep check of your way to losing or gaining weight. This will encourage you to keep walking in order to sustain a steady exercise rhythm.
A glance at the key features of Samsung Health:
1) It helps you to create a balanced lifestyle pattern by thoroughly entering a variety of details like your food, water, and caffeine intake.
2) Tracks your diet and weight on the go while staying comfortable using sleep and stress tracker.
3) Profoundly take care of your health and environmental records such as blood pressure, heart rate, stress, blood glucose levels, weight, and SpO₂ using built-in sensors and other third-party devices.
4) Trackers enable users to check meaningful data based on user preferences efficiently. The intuitive charts, valuable tips, and physical exercise initiatives will guide you to achieve your diet and fitness goals.
5) Free exercise programs of balance training, weight loss, muscle growth, running, and endurance training.
6) Daily check for health news of your preference with the customized news feed.
7) Ability to discover apps that are compatible with the Samsung Health App.
8) protects your private health data securely.
All the Samsung models released after August 2016 have Samsung Health service enabled. So please stay noted that Knox enabled Samsung Health service will not be accessible from rooted mobile. Also, it requires Android 6.0 or later to use the service.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.