Description of Kodi TV App:
Kodi is for anyone who wants to share content around the home. It has actually been available since 2002 when it was known as the Xbox Media Player.
In 2003, this service became the Xbox Media Center, which it remained until 2014. Then the XBMC Foundation, which serves behind the scenes to deliver the major functions, renamed it Kodi.
What’s the major function of Kodi TV App?
Kodi provides easy access to streaming media content, including music and videos, and a way to store and watch that data around the home. Better yet, it works on just about every major operating system and on hundreds of devices.
What’s the functionality of Kodi TV App?
You’ve certainly heard of Kodi – but you’ve probably not heard of good things about it. By all means, Kodi is a compelling choice – and there are lots of ways to use it at home to run and enjoy your media collection.
Kodi is completely legal, and it is the tool for those who keep a massive archive of movies, music, and photos.
Features of Kodi TV App
As a legal streaming media provider, Kodi lets you do the following:
– Allows you to access all kinds of streaming media, including music and videos.
– Runs on any device of your choosing, including your TV, phone, tablet, laptop, and others. You can even run Kodi on your Raspberry Pi.
– Comes with user-friendly interface and works with both local and network storage services you’re already using.
– Plays a slew of formats, including MP3, AAC, and OGG. It also comes with active playlists and the facility to tag various tracks.
– Add fan-art, posters, video extras, trailers, and more to each item.
– Lets you import images into a library and spring a slideshow, among other features.
– Lets you stream and record live TV from its services.
What to do after installing the Kodi App?
Once you open the application, you will see a banner that lets you choose videos, pictures, music, and more. There you have to simply go to what you want and upload the content of your choice.
Your collection of content will need to be stored somewhere locally or on a network drive that you might be able to access, potentially, from afar.
To put it simply, Kodi will catalog all of your content and make it quickly find-able on all the devices where the program is installed.
For more information, please visit: kodi.tv
Kodi TV App APK Update