Did you ever imagine how it takes to be a flying rescuer, who rescue civilians, accomplish carrier missions, or even launch attacks? It requires skills and expertise to do so. But Helicopter Rescue Simulator is a mobile game that enables you to conquer the virtual skies. It allows you to play the role of a pilot and navigate your path through fun and realistic scenarios.
What Helicopter Rescue Simulator really does is that it makes this possible for its users to take a flight of helicopters in a wide-open environment, filled with canyons, forests, mountains, hills, and much more. In total, more than 16 km² of the area is available to fly around in this game.
In Helicopter Rescue Simulator, opportunities are available in the form of tons of unique missions that may help you become a professional helicopter pilot!
Are there any levels in Helicopter Rescue Simulator?
You can play through 20 different levels.
1) Before you start a mission by picking any one of the 20 spots, the first thing you need to do is to choose between flying in a civil copter (e.g., Hughes, Bell, and Ecureuil), military copter (like Mi-8 or Apache), transport chopper, and the more.
2) Once you’ve selected your flying machine, you can then choose the type of mission that you want to perform. For example, you can stay behind the control stick of a Firefighter machine to transport water and extinguish the fires or use the “Skylift” chopper to carry an object with an electromagnet. You can also choose the “Apache” machine to fire the rockets and start combat.
3) A mini-map will be there to help you find the mission spots.
4) The map can be explored to get a clue of one of the 20 available spots, or you can fly across and do whatever you want!
5) The whole environment in Helicopter Rescue Simulator is filled with lots of interesting points to discover. While you’re flying around, you can see the sights like lakes and rivers, ancient Japanese temples, airports crowded by other planes and aircraft, private farms and houses, a camping place, ruins, and more.
A quick glance at the activities that you can perform in Helicopter Rescue Simulator
1- Winching up:
Use your chopper to help people who are in difficulty. Help the victims of the accident. Take the unfilled oxygen cylinders at the peak of the mountain when there’s a tempest.
2- Extinguish the fire:
Forest and building fires are occurring. Your work is to get some water and extinguish the fire.
3- Transport Wreck:
Uplift any old car with the help of your chopper’s electromagnet and take it to the wrecking yard.
4- Do some fireworks:
You need to be trained so you can keep up your helicopter when the police chase you. Pass through the checkpoints as swiftly as it can be. Fire rockets to clear the road. Land on a floating boat or a moving truck. Catch the gangsters and take them with your military chopper.
Top five unique features of Helicopter Rescue Simulator:
– wide-open world, packed with open roads, canyons, hills, and forests
– Real-feeling flying simulation
– Highly advanced choppers accompanied with latest functions
– Changing camera angles
– Realistic flight dynamics
– Easy-to-handle drive controls, tilt controls and use touch
Helicopter Rescue Simulator