FetLife is an incredibly nice website – a very supportive community platform where people can get into weird sex stuff and aren’t shy about it.
You’re someone who can’t get a kinky fix from other dating websites, FetLife is surely worth your time.
Signing up for FetLife is a short process, and the only step that takes any time at all is an SMS confirmation stage where you have to punch in an approval code sent to your phone. Once you’re done with that, you can now add as much or as little information to your profile as you would like, and begin joining groups, which are the real engines that drive FetLife.
What type of content basically offered by FetLife?
This isn’t a streamlined, algorithm-driven dating service, like OKCupid or Tinder. It’s more like of an exclusive community where people can join ongoing discussions, make buddies with others, and post public blog entries as well as private SMS on their wall.
As a social networking site, FetLife shows to its users the activities of those they follow. This Facebook-like approach really makes sense for those users who are into really specific stuff. Let’s say you’re a type of individual who specifically desires to participate in leather play in a private dungeon, you can discover the dungeon societies and have chats with them before leaping into an exotic situation.
Apart from being a BDSM, kink, and fetishism service on computers, FetLife is also a supportive community for its mobile users as well. The Android app of FetLife is accessible worldwide, letting mobile users post a picture of themselves and get endless compliments.
While you’re on FetLife Android app, you can choose to write a blog post about your fantasies and get fun responses.
A site for freaky people, indeed: FetLife targets those who can’t satisfy their tastes in public, and thus are quite happy when they can find outlets for their passion on a private social network.
The site is like a world away from places like Match.com, where the general attitude is “prove you’re good enough.”
FetLife Android app is now available in the market, and it’s super accepting among fans. The only quirk is that many fans don’t have publicly available photos of their faces. This is maybe due to the fact: they don’t necessarily want their neighbors to accidentally find out that they have a urine fetish or something else which is usually considered strange.
Since the user base of FetLife Android app is exceptionally large, and it’s frequented by millions of people, you can, therefore, find whatever you’re looking for. Let’s say you’re in Texas for a week or so and you want to get spanked. You can get help from the site to find some friendly people who can help you with that. And this stuff really works, for sure!
FetLife Android app can help you see people connecting over their fetishes and busy moving to private chats. And it really makes logic given that a one-to-one connection on the site is managed much like on Facebook.
Everyone likes to use free apps, and you’ll be happy to know that 90% of the FetLife’s functionality can be enjoyed for free, with trial members aren’t harassed with too many advertising. The remaining 10% portion which is not free – it consists of video-based content for paid members. They are given a few more options, like the ability to access archival content that once posted on their user-feed a long time ago.
Overall, you won’t find anything like FetLife given that you’re looking for a real online dating site.
A lot of people use FetLife Android app, but taking full advantage of this site requires significant engagement with the community. So, put the time in, and you’ll find whatever esoteric variety of pleasure you’re looking for.