The match-free puzzle game for Android, iOS, and PC, Farm Heroes Saga lets you collect vegetables, fruits, water, and sun to match the quota in a specific amount of turns, moving on to harder levels.
To the core, this game is pretty same as the developer’s previous hit – Candy Crush Saga – but has enough gameplay variations in standing alone.
What’s the gameplay of Farm Heroes Saga?
As is general to the genre, players match three or more almost identical icons to remove them from the board. The bigger the match, the longer the reaction, leading to strategic gameplay.
Players in this game must match a particular amount of specific crops every level within a limited range of moves, requiring no points for matching unrelated crops.
Tips & tricks for Farm Heroes Saga
1- Match 3 or more Cropsies.
2- Plan your moves for even bigger and better plays.
3- Explore farmtastic adventures across a plethora of various game modes and puzzles such as Rancid boss battles.
Key features of Farm Heroes Saga
Farm Heroes Saga features a wealth of power-ups and boosters to help you out along the way! You can make the most of Hero Mode when you have moves to spare. The Hero Mode lets you receive extra points which make those big matches even more worthwhile. Other key features of Candy Crush Saga include:
– ability to collect all Cropsies to reach the level before running out of moves
– stunning match three gameplay
– hero mode, where you can earn additional points while having moves to spare
– chance to win magic beans to activate Farm Club
– go for stars in the Tractor Dash, challenge buddies to gather stars as rewards
– enjoy special power-ups, rechargeable boosters, and Farm Club animals to make you win the challenging levels
– acres of scrumptious levels and puzzle to solve – more added every two weeks
– leaders to see friends and competitors playing
– easy sync between devices and unlock full game features when linked to the internet
– attractive and colorful user-interface and animations
– bonuses till the end of a level.
Farm Heroes Saga